Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My photo exhibit in Providence


My exhibit in Providence in June
Originally uploaded by Shield.
Yep. I'm having a show starting this upcoming weekend in Providence. At, aptly enough, the Brooklyn Coffee & Tea House. It's on Smith Hill, at 209 Douglas Ave. I'm showing a set of photos from my building reflection series, which are dreamscapes of New York brownstones, and a few pieces that are more abstract and modernist. I'm very excited to be able to show in what is basically my hometown, and for all of my extended family in the area to be able to come.

I brought all the pieces home this past weekend in my duffle bag and laid out the show on my parents' dining room table. They're going to help me out and hang the show for me since I won't be back up in Providence until the opening - thanks, mom & dad! Which, speaking of the opening, is Thursday June 15, from 7pm to 9pm. If anyone is reading this, y'all should come.

No comments: